- So many people don't know what they want
- you need to know exactly what you want to get it
- She paints with her back to the world
- She asks her self what am i going to do next?
- Agnes Martin talks about how she will not start a painting until the inspiration has come to her
- people have to many ideas, so their initial inspiration gets contaminated
- The highest form of art is music, people respond to it emotionally, it is completely abstract
- You can't think you are going to beat any one else, you must want the painting and want it to appeal to others
- if you think about yourself, you are going to make mistakes
- she waits three days to decides if a piece is finished
- Happiest moment is when her paintings go out into the world her responsibility is done.
- To be happy you must do what makes you happy in life
- She stops thinking, just lets everything go. Doesn't believe in intellectuals and facts
- doesn't believe in evolution or any theory
- clear minded, so you can see an idea when it comes to you
Q. Isn't it important for an artist to experiment with new ideas ?
Q. what is the difference between an idea and inspiration ?